We’re super excited to announce the launch of the new Lampshop Online Hub.
Lighting has changed a lot over the years, leaving many of us in the dark. Well-known incandescent light bulbs have been replaced by a number of efficient alternatives like LEDs but many of us don’t know where to begin.
So here at Lampshop we took this as a challenge to make lighting less technical and more practical for you.
We reached out to our customers and listened to their problems and concerns associated with lighting. After consulting with our brilliant Bright Spark Team, we had the lightbulb moment, and decided to make a simple to use support channel.
The LSO Hub makes understanding lighting easy as flicking a switch.
Take a look at some of the many features we’ve included in the Hub:
- Unrivalled Support Team – Bright Spark Team has over 20 years’ lighting experience working with businesses, schools and many commercial sectors, with addition of extensive product knowledge we can give you the support you need with any lighting concern you may have.
- Convenient Communication – We know time is a priority for everyone so we have included the Bright Spark Icon, by clicking on the icon you can easily access us through phone, email or even live chat, at a time that suits you.
- Accessible Lighting Guides – We’ve made it easier to get help finding the information you need, supporting your needs with product knowledge in an easy to read format. There are many Bright Spark tips included so you can benefit even if your a qualified electrician or a newcomer to lighting.
- Personalised Experience – We speak to as an individual not as business. We’ve included a Jargon Buster, breaking down the lighting terminology so you can improve understanding. Also, a return of investment tool so you can work out how much you would save, and alternatively how much your traditional lighting is costing you.
- Mobile Friendly Hub – We spend our day on the phone, checking emails, book meetings so we’ve designed the Hub to be mobile friendly. We provided video content for installation and troubleshooting needs, breakdown of information with visual aids all completely compatible on a mobile device.
We’re here to help you light the way.
With industry led information and key support features we’ve made lighting easier for you, but if you need any assistance please contact us on:
Tel: 0113 887 6270 Email: email@example.com